Before you submit to Social Digital Space, we would appreciate if you would first read this page, so that you are clear on our editorial guidelines and procedures.
There is no limit to what you can write about, but we ask that you keep it relevant to the digital industry.
Your submission will be pre-moderated, but not edited, and we aim to publish all posts within 24-hours of submission on week days.
In order to have a guest blog post successfully published on Social Digital Space, your submission:
- Must be an original news item. Old posts, or news that has already been published, will not be published.
- Must be written by you, or the organisation that you are representing. If you are an agency developing the guest blog post on behalf of a client, you must be authorised by that client to publish the post.
- Must not be an advertisement or sales letter.
- Must contain proper English, spelling, grammar, punctuation, capitalisation and sentence structure (where relevant). Your guest blog must also be proofed and double checked for accuracy before submission.
- Must not contain: pornography/adult material, hate or violence-oriented, suggest racial intolerance, advocate against any individual or group, have insulting, obscene, degrading tone, or contain profanity.
- Must Not contain information on: Hacking/cracking content, bomb creation, support for terrorism/ radicalism/ religious fanaticism, illicit drugs or drug paraphernalia, steroid use or advocacy, weapon/ firearms/ ammunition / knives or brass knuckles, or the promotion of hard alcohol/tobacco-related products or prescription drugs.
- Must Not contain information that promotes: Essays or diplomas for sale to college students, the promotion of bulk email spamming, advocacy for paid auto-surf programs, advocacy of click fraud or clicking on Adsense ads.
- Must Not contain any content that is a violation of any law, be considered defamatory, libellous, or infringes on the legal rights of others. Nor infringe upon any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights worldwide of other persons or companies.
- Must not be related to spam affiliate marketing activities, and developed purely to gain links without relevant content and news for the Social Digital Space community.
If you feel you have a legitimate reason for referencing one of the banned subject areas in your guest blog post, please get in touch: email@example.com
Social Digital Space reserves the right to remove any guest blog post from the system at any time.
Use of this site is provided by Social Digital Space subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Your use constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
- Social Digital Space reserves the rights to add to or alter these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use of the site by any third party.
- Social Digital Space does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
- The Social Digital Space website may contain links to websites operated by parties other than Social Digital Space. Such links are provided for the users convenience only. Social Digital Space does not control such websites, and is not responsible for their contents. The inclusion of links to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators. The user is solely responsible for evaluating the accuracy and completeness of any information contained on the third party websites, and also the value and integrity of any goods and services offered by such websites.
- Social Digital Space reserves the right to vary the provision of services listed without notice. All services are subject to availability and Social Digital Space reserves the right to refuse to supply services.
- Any loss incurred or sustained by the user when transmitting information by means of e-mail or other internet links shall be borne solely and exclusively by you and in no event shall any such loss in whole or in part be borne by Social Digital Space.
- Users of Social Digital Space service are solely responsible for the accuracy and factual content of all information submitted.
- Users warrant that submissions do not infringe upon any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights worldwide of other persons or companies. All content including links, documentation, files and images will be in the public domain once added to Social Digital Space. It is the user’s responsibility to ensure these files comply with copyright laws and any content legislation.
- Users of Social Digital Space agree to indemnify and hold harmless Social Digital Space from any claims arising out of the content of the material filed with us.
- Social Digital Space reserves the right to refuse to disseminate any information that reasonably appears to be defamatory, obscene, false or misleading.
- Social Digital Space reserves the right to remove any guest blog from the system at any time.
- Social Digital Space reserves the right to terminate any user’s access to the Social Digital Space website at its discretion.
- Social Digital Space shall not be held to be in breach of its obligations hereunder nor liable to you for any loss or damage which may be suffered by you or any third party due to any clause beyond reasonable control. In no event will Social Digital Space be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use of or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
- Protecting your privacy – Social Digital Space is committed to protecting your privacy. This statement is made in light of the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998 in order to alert you to Social Digital Space data processing practices which will govern the processing of your data. If you have any queries about this statement, please contact us.
- How do we collect information? – We will obtain personal information about you when you enquire about our services, submit a guest blog with us, or otherwise provide us with personal information.
- What information do we collect? – The types of information we might collect includes names, addresses, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers and fax numbers.
- How do we use your information? – We will use your information to provide you with the information or services you have requested, for administration purposes, for authentication and identification, contact, to further our aims and to comply with the law. At no point will your information be given to any other third parties without your prior permission.
- We may, from time to time, contact you to provide the products and services you have requested, send you communications relating to the Social Digital Space service, such as administrative messages, service announcements and news, that are considered part of the Social Digital Space service.
- How do we protect personal information? – We take appropriate measures to ensure that the information disclosed to us is kept secure, accurate and up-to-date and kept only for so long as is necessary for the purposes for which it is used.
- When you post information that is accessible online using the Social Digital Space service, you may receive unsolicited messages from third parties that are not associated with the Social Digital Space service. Social Digital Space does not share or sell information for commercial purposes.
- Your consent – By providing us with your personal data, you consent to the collection and use of any information you provide in accordance with the above purposes and this privacy statement.
Guest blogs featured on Social Digital Space are posted by Social Digital Space, and as such, the content belongs to them. Social Digital Space does not control the content of guest blogs submitted, and is not responsible for their contents. The inclusion of guest blogs submitted by Social Digital Space does not imply any endorsement of the material or any association with the author. The user is solely responsible for evaluating the accuracy and completeness of any information contained in the guest blog, and also the value and integrity of any goods and services offered by such guest blog.
This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos relating to it are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied.
Social Digital Space cannot be held responsible for any inconvenience or financial loss incurred as a result of direct or indirect use of the Social Digital Space website.